~Sleep is the Best Cure~ A Diary of a Med Student

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer brings passion

Or that's what they seem to think.

Now that this glorious sleepy summer is hitting autumn, I decided to disclose myriad of lewd comments I received from my male acquaintances this summer. Some of them are... well, wow, others are funny. And all of them contain more than enough implicit sexuality.

Be warned.

Oh, and I also found it amusing that they were all said by Europeans. Apparently Americans are prudes :P

Jeremy: Your waist size is 24?
Me: Yup.
Jeremy: Perfect.
Me: For what...?
Jeremy: For me to wrap my arms. Without me going SQUISH.
Me: ?!?!?

Me: Why is it that guys stare at me? Is there something on my face?
Jack: There's lipstick on your mouth.
Me: That's not what I meant!
Jack: I think you're the one who's responsible. The way you dress doesn't leave much to imagination...
Jeremy: Or leave too much.

Jeremy: I hope she's coming home with me tonight~~
Me: She's not.
Jeremy: ... You did.

Jack: You're coming onto me.
Me: Nope.
Jack: What's that hand?
Me: It's on the table.
Jack: Yeah, you're coming onto me. Wanna take it further?
Me: ... no.

Jeremy: For God's sake, can you please stop swooning over 2D characters and swoon over a real guy for once!?
Me: Like who...
Jeremy: I'm a real guy...
Me: Uh huh. I love you too.

Jack: The guys were looking at you.
Me: Okay. As usual.
Jack: It amuses me that I'm the only one who can talk to you.
Me: And what do you feel about that?
Jack: I'm happy about that, thanks very much.

Jeremy: If you had to pick someone to sleep with, who would you pick?
Me: I have no clue.
Jack: We can do three to a bed.
Jeremy: Nope. We'll do it, you can watch.
Me: Wait, wait a moment! Don't I get a say?!
Jack and Jeremy: (stares) ... No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home