~Sleep is the Best Cure~ A Diary of a Med Student

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Go away, Old man

...

So I was looking at Ticketmaster when I saw...

LED ZEPPELIN COMES TO KINGS COLLEGE!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Yeah, that's what I thought. Duh.

And since I thought Robert Plant was one of the sexiest vocalists ever, I looked at the photos when I saw...

Ew.

Old.

REALLY old.

No matter what I look at, THEY'RE OLD.

I HATE OLD GUYS!

Therefore, I'm not going. Apparently the ticket costs 11.50 pounds, but it's still expensive even if the ticket was 20p!

I'll go if they become young again <-arrogance rampant

Go away, old man.

Actually, how about going into a coffin instead? I think it's about time to go to the next world. You've finished your job here. I don't think there's anything to regret about this world either. Therefore, just go without a fuss.

Well... Not just Led Zep, but Queen and all those people too. You guys were popular half because of you guys' looks! You guys are utterly useless when you guys get old! Your places aren't even in this world, let alone a stage.

By the way, Linkin Park cost 60 pounds but I still went anyway.

Yeah, these days Linkin Park costs more than Zep. Time changes, ha.

Youth is the best。Therefore, the CD Led Zep is quite enough, thank you. Even if they offered me a 100 quid to go, I still don't want to. They'll hurt my eyes ><

Oh, they'll probably hurt my ears too.

Oh wait, never mind, Jimmy's guitar was sometimes painful to my ears to begin with. Oh well.

But I gotta say this...

KCL, get a sense in your head, for god's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home