~Sleep is the Best Cure~ A Diary of a Med Student

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boys and Girls

Conclusion: My debate partner is a little retarded sometimes.

Conclusion: I am not an ordinary female.

Conclusion: Ehh, what?

I finally got a response from my ex-debate partner after a hiatus of... what? 5 months? He just disappeared (not literally, I mean, but he wasn't responding to me) then suddenly decided to make a comeback. And I'd like to hollar:

WTF ARE YOU DOING?! DID YOU THINK I'D BE THERE FOR YOU? (well, I was, but...) TREAT ME A LITTLE NICER DAMN IT, I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOU MUM!

Ahh, that felt good.

But if he wanted a little space, then why the hell didn't he say so? He could have, right? But oh no. He just stopped responding, leaving many clueless people in what? Fear (or maybe that was the select few), desolation (now I'm being overdramatic), e.t.c. Not cool, Ian. Not cool.

But he did make a move. Now it's my turn.

Checkmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home