~Sleep is the Best Cure~ A Diary of a Med Student

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dolce and Gabbana

Dear Dolce and Gabbana,

In case you haven't noticed, you and your kind of sexual orientation are the only ones who actually find naked males in nothing but underoos hot and arousing.

Thank you, the management.

But SERIOUSLY. It's gross. Those steroid-induced genetic freaks that flaunt their abs (and more) in nought but briefs should be arrested. I don't CARE if they're hot, they're sexy, they're good-looking, whatever.

Fact of the day: THEY LOOK GROSS.

I don't want to see it! I just don't. Thank you, I was enjoying the nice scenery outside and then all of a sudden I see the stupid D&G ad where there's a guy with nothing but white briefs trying to look cool. Not only did that attempt fail horribly, but it also made my stomach churn.

It doesn't help that their muscles are bulging, inducing yucky images of the gym, sweat, and well... steroids.

Ew.

So, when you get this memo, D&G, please stop using muscly bundles of fiber. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home