~Sleep is the Best Cure~ A Diary of a Med Student

Monday, August 27, 2007

Mr. Grinch = Mr. Bush?

I had an awful dream last night. It wasn't as wacko as the Reno dream, but it was still just as strange.

I was coming home from college. I got off the plane, walked casually to the gate, where I got stopped by a customs guard.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Erm... I'm home for Christmas?"

"You are under arrest. You have the right to keep your silence."

"Wait, WHAT?"

Turns out that President Bush suddenly came up with this bizarre idea that he wants Christmas all for himself (No, I wasn't reading How Grinch Stole the Christmas...). So, he asked the Congress to pass a law stating that it was now illegal in the United States to celebrate Christmas unless you had a specific permission signed by Bush. Since I was coming home to celebrate Christmas, now a crime punishable under law, I was under arrest.

I started to cry.

Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home