~Sleep is the Best Cure~ A Diary of a Med Student

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Scatterbrained

I think I just got dumped (or take the limit of it, to be precise).

The worse thing is, I'm rather preoccupied at the moment trying to find the precise Dior palette that I saw in a magazine a week ago. I'm not even bothered about the current "catastrophe" right now, because I really want that Dior palette! I'm craving it. I'm dying for it.

Considering that Dior has been releasing a brand new palette every year, I highly doubt I'll find it ever again, unless I see the magazine. Which depresses me.

Sephora doesn't have it (GASP! I thought Sephora had everything!). I'm pretty sure it was from Dior, but it might have been YSL - they sometimes release similar palettes, making my life pretty confusing.

I also want to tape my Physics lecturer while he's talking, play it really fast and watch it, first without sound and second with sound, which will make him sound like a hyperactive chipmunk. That'd be worth few laughs.

Argh! I can't find the palette. And now I'm really sleepy.

Ta ta.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u would have been dumped if u ACTUALLY had a boyfriend. u're such a joke.

November 21, 2007 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home